- - P O S T S C R I P T - - p. 15
It has been the purpose of this paper to present the man rather than his message. For those who care for a simple supplement to this presentation the following references are listed:
1. "Kierkegaard" by Walter Laurie. Seven hundred pages for seven dollars. Two-fifths of the book are direct quotations from S.K.'s writings. Published in 1938 by Oxford University Press.
2. "Lectures on the Religious Thoughts of Soren Kierkegarrd" delivered at Princeton Theological Seminary by Dr. Eduard Geismar, Professor of Theology at the University of Copenhagen. Published by the Augsburg Publishing House in 1937. ($2.00)
3. "Philosophical Fragments" by Soren Kierkegaard. Translated by Dr. David F. Swenson, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Minnesota. Published by the Princeton University Press in 1938. ($2.00)
4. Harpers has just published a translation of S.K.'s "Discourse" on "The Sun Heart."